About Vicki Dick: * Vicki has had years of experience as an owner/broker and currently serves as Principle Broker for Coldwell Banker Whitney & Associates.
* Vicki has been working with buyers and sellers in the Pendleton and surrounding area since 1974 in residential, farms and commercial property. Having been born and raised in the Pendleton area, I can offer information on the area, activities, employment, schools, recreation and of course, housing. Pendleton and Eastern Oregon offers a life style of year around activities as we enjoy defined seasonal changes. Your life style choices can be accommodated with the diverse topographies and regions offering rolling foothills, mountains, rivers, views, desert and various sized cities and towns. We are located centrally within an approximate 3 hour drive to many metro areas. We are the county seat and provide air service from Pendleton Regional Airport. Pendleton offers many service groups and clubs in which to become involved, meet people, feel welcome and part of the community. Vicki enjoys the time spent in community service through the local Altrusa Club.
Awards: * Realtor of the Year for Umatilla
County Board of Realtors 2014
* Coldwell Banker Sterling Award
* Coldwell Banker Diamond Award
* Coldwell Banker President's Circle
* Realtor of the Year for Umatilla
County Board of Realtors 2004
Credentials: * GRI
* CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
* Certified Home Marketing Specialist
* Local, State & National Board of Realtors
Qualifications: * Licensed since 1974. Our marketing area requires diverse knowledge from residential, acreage, commercial and development real estate practice,
* Continuous award level production.
* Member of Realtor Issues Mobilization Committee and Rules & Reg's Committee
* Umatilla County Board Realtor of the Year 2004.
* Active in local and state level Realtor Assoc. activities and concerns.
* Served as State Director representing local Realtor Board
* Past Multiple Listing Chairman
* Realtor Life Service Member
Specialties / Expertise: * Residential
* Rural properties including small to larger areages.
* New Construction
* Investment property
* Commercial property
* 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange
* Manufactured home and subdivisions
* Extensive understanding of the pricing process to assist both buyers and sellers toward a fair market value for the property being transferred.
* Use of technology in marketing of sellers real estate for the benefit of the seller and buyer.
* Assisting buyers in the selection and loan process to make the transaction as easy and fast as possible whether it is the first purchase or step up dream home.
* Staying in contact with clients from the start through closing, making sure they know someone is on top of the process and details, coordinating the steps and individuals involved.
* Knowledgable in Pendleton, Pilot Rock, Adams, Athena and surrounding area properties.
Position: Principal Broker