About Jef Farley: * Looking for property in Eastern Oregon? Pendleton, Athena, Weston, Adams, or Pilot Rock area? Jef was born and raised in Pendleton, and has first hand knowledge of the area.
* Living in Pendleton is about the people and the lifestyle of Eastern Oregon. It is a very comfortable place with a wonderful climate and many outdoor activities available at our doorstep.
* Pendleton is centrally located in the Pacific Northwest and about a three hour drive to any metropolitan center as well as desert, mountains, rivers, and lakes area.
* As an Owner/Broker of Coldwell Banker Whitney & Associates, Jef has an understanding of the area economy, market, and opportunities available in Eastern Oregon.
* Member of the Rotary and Lions Club
Awards: * Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Award
* Coldwell Banker President's Circle Award
* Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
* Realtor of the Year for the Umatilla County Board of Realtors, 1999
Credentials: * A B.S. from the University of Montana in business finance with Real Estate emphasis.
* President of the Umatilla County Board of Realtors in 1996, 2002, and 2006.
* State Director of the Umatilla County Board of Realtors.
* Member of the board on the Oregon Realtors Political Action Committee.
* Multiple Listing Service Chairman.
Qualifications: * Member of the Graduate Realtors Institute
* Floyd Wickman"s S.T.A.R. development program and Leadership Pendleton
Specialties: * Residential Property
* Commercial Property
* Industrial Property
* New Construction
* 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange